Saturday 19 February 2011

The Blog is Back

Unbelievable first 10 days in Paris. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I couldn't tear myself away from Paris my first 10 days here.  School hasn't really started, so I've been out and about for nearly the entire time.  A little bit of a routine (starting Monday) will be back in my life for the first time since December. It's kind of strange how I'm craving it.  Anyway, I hope to finish London by the time I go to bed tomorrow night.  I just posted two more posts on London, and they can be seen below.  They were both written in about 15 minutes, so please excuse any grammatical errors or wordy sentences.  I'll be putting off writing about my trip to Scotland until a later date. There is wayyy too much Paris to write about it. I hope everything is going well in the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment